Don't know anything - Wisse nichts (Mooji)

Don't know anythingThe Supreme always embraces this innocence.If you think you know, you will fail in what you think you know. But when you offer up yourself and say "I don't know anything at all, I don't know what I am doing and where I am coming from, I just have been bluffing" -  light and wisdom will sprout out of this soil. Have the attitude: "If there is something to do - please enlighten me what to do. If there is something to give- show me." I simply show up. I am simply here. I however have the sense I cannot do anything."

Wisse nichts. Das Absolute umarmt stets diese Unschuld. Wenn du denkst, dass du was weißt,
wirst du an dem scheitern, was du denkst zu wissen. Wenn du dich jedoch  der Haltung
"Ich weiß überhaupt nichts", "Ich weiß nicht, was ich tue und woher ich komme, ich hab nur so getan" hingibst, dann werden Licht und Weisheit aus dieser Erde sprießen. Nimm die Haltung ein:
"Wenn es etwas gibt zu tun, kläre mich auf; Wenn es etwas gibt zu geben, zeige es mir."
Ich bin einfach hier und bereit. Ich habe jedoch das Empfinden, nichts aus mir selbst tun zu können.

Comments

Popular Posts